Loving every piece in A.L.C resort collection. You can check out more here.
(Cynthia Rowley dress, Rochas- Borsa clutch and Balenciaga heels)
I didn't mean to disappear from the face of the earth. I started a new job and have been concentrating on my new exciting change. I feel like i've been so busy making plans and adjusting to the new schedule that January is almost over. February is going to be packed with birthdays of love ones and NYFW! I am beyond thrilled to see Rag + Bone and many more designers. This picture was taken some time ago while shopping with my sister. I love pairing ankle boots with a comfy sweater and a short skirt.
(Vintage sweater, Rag + Bone boots, Phillip Lim Pashli satchel and Isabel Marant skirt).
1. Adding a shot of new- season brights to every look with Marc by Marc Jacob’s neon lime waist belt.
2. Beyond obsessed with the floral-prints on this silk dress by Open Ceremony.
3. A standout jacket must have. Isabel Marant’s Rainbow jacket with detachable faux shearling collar.
4. I need another pair of good sunglasses. In love with this Barton Perreira right now.
5. Luv AJ Crystal Cross Choker screams edginess. Can’t wait to purchase mine.
6. Came across this scarf while browsing the web. Great price and super cute. Ombre animal scarf.
7. Trying to find the right time to get this Miu Miu wallet in my favorite color.
8. March can’t come soon enough! I pre-ordered the iconic Chloe Susanna boots and I want them on my feet now.
After watching "Exit Through The Gift Shop", I was able to learn more about Mr. Brainwash and his work. A story about a man who became an unexpected street artist. His ability to create art despite his name not being a favorite in the contemporary art circle, I think he is destined to become great. I would like to see him do more of the unexpected rather than predictable. You can view more pictures on Weston James's journal.
Hope everyone is getting a good start with 2012! I am excited for what is ahead of me. Can't wait to share more with you. I had lunch a couple weeks back with some of my lovely friends in Silverlake. I was wearing my favorite sweater paired with one of Kasil Workshop SS12 shorts that I helped design. The fringe gives the sweater a lot of great texture and I love staying cozy in them. LA weather has been unpredictable lately but I needed to pop out these amazing shorts before it gets too cold to wear.
(Isabel Marant Navajo sweater, Kasil Workshop Limelight shorts, Isabel Marant Dicker boots, Alexander Wang Diego bag).