(Balenciaga clutch, Phillip Lim leather shorts and Vince tank).
here. You can view more looks here.
I was cleaning out my closet and came across this trench coat I bought last fall. I remember seeing Alexa Chung in her Marc Jacobs trench coat and was hopelessy searching for something similar. I picked up mine from Zara and I can't complain.
(Zara coat, Theyskens' boots, Kasil Workshop shorts, Uniqlo shirt and Balenciaga purse).
1. Behind the scene photo shoot with Madison Los Angeles for their Coachella look book.
2. More behind the scene looks. Will post the look book soon!
3. NYFW with my best friend Angela. Girl time in our room at the Hudson hotel.
4. I love being by the beach with every down time I get.
5. Hanging with the adorable Raych from That's Chic.
6. A shot of my new favorite Isabel Marant pants.
7. Sushi obsession at Itzakaiya.
8. First day out with my Chloe boots.
9. My favorite girls celebrating Alessandra's first birthday with me. Rachel, Sara and Jenny.
I'm not very good with updating my site. I will definitely work on it. I'm constantly updating my instagram. I find it easier to snap and upload my pictures because my iphone is always with me. You can follow me on instagram @Raneth.
(Maisonette 1977 dress, Kevork Kiledijan vest, Victoria Horning Alligator clutch & Charles David heels).
I've been searching for a little black skirt for quite some time now. In love with the fun and flirty details of this Jenni Kayne skirt. I'll be traveling all of next week to the midwest. Family, good food and maybe shopping ahead of me. I'll be sure to share more pictures before my schedule gets crazy!
(Yigal Azrouel Crepe jacket, Jenni Kayne skirt & Theysken's Theory boots).